ServiceWe are glad to receive inquiries by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (0039-0471-964148). Please give us name, address, desired booking period as well as number and age of all guests. You will get an individual offer as soon as possible. Included are:
- electricity, water, gas, heating
- bedlinen, dishtowels and towels
- radio and TV with digital SAT
- information folder
- welcoming present
- roofed parking (apartment »Pfusser Lahn«)
- uncovered parking (apartment »Pfusser Acker«)
- exclusive use of the sauna 3 times weekly (from November to March)
- playground with sandpit and little house
- lawn with swinging chair and 2 sun loungers
- library with holiday reading and non-fictions about South Tyrol
- bikes for rent (on request)
- final cleaning (minimum stay: 1 week)
- baby's changing mat, cot and child's armchair (on request)
- hairdryer and shower gel
- washing machine (apartment »Pfusser Lahn«), clotheshorse, iron
- grill with large wooden table
- table tennis
- backpack to borrow for excursions
- parlour and card games
- non-smoking-house, open all year
- 1 child under 3 years sleeps without charge in the parent's bed or in the cot.
- For stays of more than 2 weeks a reduced flat rate is applied (on request).
Additional personAn additional person stays for € 15 per day. Apart from the registered guests, no third persons unknown to us are allowed to stay in the house.
Local taxDue to local regulations, a local tax is to be payed per person. This amounts to € 0.85 per person and day (aged 14 and above). As of 01.01.2023, the local tax will be increased to € 1.35.
Minimum stayIn high season, the minimum stay is 1 week. In low season or if available at short notice, 3 days. In this case we charge the cleaning costs of € 60 (apt. »Pfusser Acker«) respectively € 75 (apt. »Pfusser Lahn«) and a supplementary charge of 15% on the daily rate.
Arrival & DepartureUnless otherwise agreed, you can move into the flat from 16:00 on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave the flat by 10:00 am.
PetsWe are sorry, but pets are not allowed.
Validity of bookingReservation is valid only after deposit of € 200 per week by remittance. Balance is requested by remittance or in cash on arrival. We can not accept credit/debit cards and cheques. The cash-deposit of € 150 for potential damages requested at arrival will be refunded at departure.
CancellationMinimum € 50 administration fee for any cancellation. Reservation cancelled less than 2 months prior to arrival: advance payment is retained. Cancellations 1 month or less before arrival, non-arrival or early departure: full price. We recommend the conclusion of a cancellation insurance.
LocationGeneral information on how to get to South Tyrol can be found at www.suedtirol.info/how-to-get-there. If you travel by train, ask for our pick-up-service at the railway station of Ora (charged). You can also book a transfer shuttle that will carry you to your lodging online.
Travel information on the current situation regarding the corona virus you can find here.